“Emotional intelligence, not IQ, determines our success, performance, and the quality of our relationships.”
Please join us for a one-day workshop where you will learn about and further develop your self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
$279 reduced price includes Insight & Action Guide, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 book, EQ assessment, 66 Strategies card & foam brain.
Focus: Increase emotional intelligence skill levels with learning and personalized development planning using 66 proven strategies.
Assessment:Emotional Intelligence Appraisal—Me or Multi-Rater (360°) Edition.
Who Should Attend: Anyone looking for more satisfying relationships and higher levels of performance and success.
Participants Learn to:
- Understand the biological basis and business case for emotional intelligence
- Recognize the four core EQ sills in work life and relationships
- Focus on specific ways to practice and improve their emotional intelligence
Session Learning Objectives
- Learn key concepts in emotional intelligence
- Understand the business case for emotional intelligence
- Discover your emotional intelligence skill levels
- Observe emotional intelligence in action
- Learn techniques for raising self- and social awareness, and managing your emotions and relationships
- Set emotional intelligence development goals
TalentSmart Certified Trainers are contracted to:
- Enhance learning initiatives in professional and leadership development
- Boost mastery of key leadership competencies with EQ skills
- Create a framework for dealing with emotions in the workplace
- Practice EQ skills in a fun, challenging environment
- Guide people to communicate well, handle stress and conflict productively, make clearheaded decisions, and respond flexibly to change
- Present a new, deeper approach to self-understanding and reflection
- Develop teams, departments, high potentials, supervisors, managers, and leaders